Located in Kumarakom, Taj Kumarakom Resort & Spa, Kerala is on the waterfront, within a 5-minute drive of Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and Vembanad Lake. This 5-star resort is 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from Alappuzha Beach and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Kumarakom Boat Jetty.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this Victorian resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Open, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Vembanad Lake - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kumarakom Boat Jetty - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Kottayam Cheriyapally - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Nagambadam Stadium - 16.1 km / 10 mi
St. Mary's Church - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Marari Beach - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Ettumanoor Mahadeva Temple - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Alappuzha Beach - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi
Alleppey Lighthouse - 33.2 km / 20.7 mi
The preferred airport for Taj Kumarakom Resort & Spa, Kerala is Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 73.6 km / 45.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 5500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 7500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 7500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 750 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4652 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: INR 3300 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Picnic area
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking