Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kumarakom, Taj Kumarakom Resort & Spa, Kerala is on the waterfront, within a 5-minute drive of Vembanad Lake and Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. This 5-star resort is 22.3 mi (36 km) from Alappuzha Beach and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Kumarakom Boat Jetty.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Victorian resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Open, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vembanad Lake - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kumarakom Boat Jetty - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Kottayam Cheriyapally - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Nagambadam Stadium - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
St. Mary's Church - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Ettumanoor Mahadeva Temple - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Marari Beach - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Alleppey Lighthouse - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Alappuzha Beach - 36 km / 22.3 mi
The preferred airport for Taj Kumarakom Resort & Spa, Kerala is Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 77.5 km / 48.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note: To comply with local law, no alcohol will be served in this property on the first day of every month. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 750 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4652 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: INR 3300 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6490
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 6490 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 8850
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 8850 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 28
- -Picnic area