Located in Kumarakom, Kumarakom Lake Resort is on a lake, a 1-minute drive from Vembanad Lake and 6 minutes from Kumarakom Boat Jetty. This 5-star resort is 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from Alappuzha Beach and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This resort also features complimentary babysitting/childcare, gift shops/newsstands, and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vembanad Lake - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kumarakom Boat Jetty - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kottayam Cheriyapally - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Nagambadam Stadium - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
St. Mary's Church - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Ettumanoor Mahadeva Temple - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
Marari Beach - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
Alappuzha Beach - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
Alleppey Lighthouse - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kumarakom Lake Resort is Cochin Intl. Airport (COK) - 75.4 km / 46.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Please note: To comply with local law, no alcohol will be served in this property on the first day of every month.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 350 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 350 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5000.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 6000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (free)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel