Kipriotis Village Resort - All Inclusive
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kipriotis Village Resort - All Inclusive in Kos, you'll be on the beach, just a 2-minute walk from Agios Fokas Wildlife Reserve and 8 minutes by foot from Psalidi Beach. This 4-star hotel is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from Bodrum Castle and 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
Make yourself at home in one of the 709 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts, an indoor pool, and a waterslide. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
This hotel is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Macedonia I, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the beach bar or one of 3 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Kos? This hotel has 32292 square feet (3000 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 13 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 03 August to 15 September.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 01 November and 20 April.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Pool umbrellas