Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Witney, Eynsham Hall is in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Oxford Bus Museum and Oxfordshire Museum. This hotel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Blenheim Palace and 10.7 mi (17.1 km) from Oxford Playhouse.Rooms
Stay in one of 116 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this Edwardian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Eynsham Hall serving guests of Eynsham Hall. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 15 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oxford Bus Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
West Witney Sports and Social Club - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Witney Lakes Golf Course - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Oxfordshire Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Blenheim Palace - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
St. Anthony's College - 16.1 km / 10 mi
St. Anne's College - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Green Templeton College - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Harcourt Hill Campus - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
University of Oxford - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
St Cross College - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Said Business School - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Pitts Rivers Museum - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Oxford University Museum of Natural History - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Ashmolean Museum - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Oxford (OXF) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 88 km / 54.7 mi
The preferred airport for Eynsham Hall is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. When booking for 10 or more guests, different supplements or policies may apply.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 4
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Total number of rooms - 116
- -Year Built - 1908
- -Luggage storage