With a stay at ibis Porto Gaia in Vila Nova de Gaia, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of University of Porto and Cidade do Porto Shopping Centre. This hotel is 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Casa da Musica and 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Ribeira Square.Rooms
Stay in one of 108 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this hotel include a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of ibis Porto Gaia. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Vila Nova de Gaia? This hotel features 1690 square feet (157 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Electric Tram Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Bom Sucesso Market - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Cidade do Porto Shopping Centre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Museum of Port Wine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ramos Pinto Cellars - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Boavista Square - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Casa da Musica - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Gaia Cable Car - 3 km / 1.9 mi
University of Porto - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Crystal Palace Gardens - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cockburn Smithes Cellars - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Barros Almeida Cellars - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Soares dos Reis National Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Passeio Alegre Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Offley Cellars - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Porto Gaia is Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests, including children, must present a valid identity card or passport with photo, or equivalent document (such as a birth certificate) at check-in. Per property policy, minors younger than 18 who are not accompanied by their parents should present a notarized permission letter from a parent or guardian. Additional check-in policies apply.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.5 for adults and EUR 3.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1690
- -Conference space size (meters) - 157
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking