Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Bay Park Resort Hotel in Brasilia, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Itamaraty Palace and Metropolitan Cathedral. This hotel is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from National Congress of Brazil and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from National Museum of the Republic.
Make yourself at home in one of the 506 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and minibars.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a water park (surcharge), or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Brasilia? This hotel has facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Water park access (surcharge)