Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada in Brasilia, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Itamaraty Palace and National Congress of Brazil. This 4-star hotel is 4 mi (6.5 km) from Metropolitan Cathedral and 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from National Museum of the Republic.
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the Golden Tulip, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Brasilia? This hotel has facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3 per accommodation, per night
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Steam room
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas