Portal Beach - Rede Soberano
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Portal Beach - Rede Soberano in Porto Seguro (Taperapua Beach), you'll be steps from Mundai Beach and 7 minutes by foot from Complexo de Lazer Toa Toa. This beach hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Praia de Curuipe and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Itacimirim Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In-room safe fee: BRL 2.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Children's club
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Television in common areas