Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Colonial in Foz do Iguacu, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Bird Park and Entrance to the Iguassu Falls. This family-friendly hotel is 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from Iguacu Falls and 8 mi (12.8 km) from Parque Nacional do Iguacu.
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Foz do Iguacu? This hotel features 1658 square feet (154 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 70 per night
- -Children's pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas