Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu, you'll be centrally located in Kota Kinabalu, steps from Filipino Market and within a 10-minute walk of Centre Point. This 5-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Imago Shopping Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 306 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Latest Recipe, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Kota Kinabalu? This hotel has facilities measuring 13993 square feet (1300 square meters), including a conference center. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Local Fruits Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Warisan Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Filipino Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Centre Point - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
KK Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sedco Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
KK Esplanade - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kota Kinabalu Waterfront - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kompleks Asia City - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Gaya Street Sunday Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Wisma Merdeka - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Atkinson Clock Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu is Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 68 for adults and MYR 34 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: MYR 40 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 170 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: MYR 5 per day
- Valet parking fee: MYR 75 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 175.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Year Built - 2006
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 306
- -Number of meeting rooms - 13
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1300
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13993
- -Couples/private dining
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)