Located in Martinez, Best Western John Muir Inn is a 5-minute drive from California Grand Casino and 6 minutes from The Veranda. This hotel is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Vallejo Ferry Terminal.Rooms
Stay in one of 115 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Martinez? This hotel has facilities measuring 520 square feet (48 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
California Grand Casino - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The Veranda - 8 km / 5 mi
Sunvalley Shopping Center - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Todos Santos Plaza - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Pixieland - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Benicia Fire Museum - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Benicia Historical Museum - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Benicia Arsenal Post Cemetery - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Benicia Clock Tower - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Contra Costa Canal Trail - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Markham Regional Arboretum - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Lindsay Wildlife Museum - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Ruth Bancroft Garden - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Gardens at Heather Farm - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 52 km / 32.3 mi
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 72.8 km / 45.2 mi
Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field) - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive) - 58 km / 36 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western John Muir Inn is Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference space size (meters) - 48
- -Conference space size (feet) - 520
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance