With a stay at Hampton Inn and Suites Richmond/Glenside in Richmond (Dumbarton), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of University of Richmond and Short Pump Town Center. This hotel is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Broad Street and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Greater Richmond Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary weekday newspapers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Henrico Doctors' Hospital - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Markel Building - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Shops at Willow Lawn - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Strangeways Brewing - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Crossroads Art Center - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Belmont Golf Course - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
University of Richmond - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Country Club of Virginia - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Regency Square Mall - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Monument Avenue - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Carytown - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Virginia Historical Society - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Arthur Ashe Athletic Center - 8 km / 5 mi
The Diamond - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn and Suites Richmond/Glenside is Richmond Intl. Airport (RIC) - 26.6 km / 16.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Meeting rooms
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available