Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at The Westin Richmond in Richmond, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden and Children's Museum of Richmond. This 4-star hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Science Museum of Virginia and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Crossings Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Richmond? This hotel has facilities measuring 22761 square feet (2115 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Henrico Doctors' Hospital - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Markel Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shops at Willow Lawn - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Strangeways Brewing - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Country Club of Virginia - 4.8 km / 3 mi
University of Richmond - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Belmont Golf Course - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Regency Square Mall - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Arthur Ashe Athletic Center - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The Diamond - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Monument Avenue - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Children's Museum of Richmond - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Carytown - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Virginia Historical Society - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Richmond is Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 7.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2008
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Total number of rooms - 250
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2115
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 22761