Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Richmond I-64 Short Pump Area in Richmond (Innsbrook), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Greater Richmond Convention Center and Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. This hotel is 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Science Museum of Virginia and 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Children's Museum of Richmond.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Richmond? This hotel has facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool