Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
The Opal Motel is situated in Leongatha on the South Gippsland Highway. With all the views from the motel looking out onto the surrounding hills, the motel provides a serene place to spend the night.
Located approximately 130 kilometres South East of Melbourne, Leongatha is ideally positioned as a gateway to Gippsland destinations and attractions.
Any major road departing Leongatha provides access to popular attractions: Wilson's Promontory National Park, Coal Creek Heritage Village, Phillip Island, Yaragon Village, all within an easy one hour drive.
- All rooms have their own bathroom comprising of a wash basin, shower and toilet
- All Rooms have air conditioning, heaters, ceiling fans and electric blankets
- Each room has a toaster, electric jug and a microwave
- All rooms have a colour TV
- Each room has spare blankets and pillows
- All rooms have hanging space for your clothing
- Ironing boards, irons and hair dryers are available on request
If arriving after 9pm, please phone the Motel for room instructions.
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Non-smoking property
- -WiFi (free)
- -BBQ facilities
- -Playground / Play area
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -Business services