Located in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of General Sherman Tree and Tokopah Falls. This hotel is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from The Congress Trail and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Big Trees Trail.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Wuksachi Lodge Restaurant serving guests of Wuksachi Lodge. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Sequoia National Park? This hotel has facilities measuring 1320 square feet (123 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lodgepole Visitor Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokopah Falls - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
General Sherman Tree - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The Congress Trail - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Big Trees Trail - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Giant Forest Museum - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Tunnel Log - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Moro Rock - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Crystal Cave - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
Hospital Rock - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Buena Vista Peak - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Tunnel Rock - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Foothills Visitor Center - 34.7 km / 21.5 mi
Sequoia National Parks Ash Mountain Entrance - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Buck Rock Lookout - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
The preferred airport for Wuksachi Lodge is Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) - 120.1 km / 74.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.20 and USD 13.70 for adults, USD 8.20 and USD 8.20 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference space size (meters) - 123
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1320
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available