Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Gran Meliá Iguazú in Puerto Iguazú, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Iguazu Falls and Iguazu National Park. This 5-star hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Iguacu Falls and 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from Bird Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Garganta del Diablo, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Iguazu National Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Iguazu Falls - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Iguacu Falls - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Parque Nacional do Iguacu - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Devil's Throat - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Guira Oga - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Imagenes de la Selva - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Biocentro Iguazu - 16.2 km / 10 mi
Aripuca - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Punto Iguazu Shopping Mall - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Hummingbird Garden - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Tancredo Neves Bridge - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Selva Viva Theme Park - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Triple Frontier - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Bottega Churrascaria Show - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Iguazu (IGR-Cataratas del Iguazu Intl.) - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Ciudad del Este (AGT-Guarani Intl.) - 62.4 km / 38.8 mi
The preferred airport for Gran Meliá Iguazú is Iguazu (IGR-Cataratas del Iguazu Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 8 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 65.0 per night
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 173
- -Luggage storage