When you stay at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga in Rancho Cucamonga, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Ontario Mills Shopping Mall and Ontario Convention Center. This hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Victoria Gardens and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Auto Club Speedway.Rooms
Stay in one of 136 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toyota Arena - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Benacare Medical Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ontario Mills Shopping Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ontario Convention Center - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kindred Hospital Rancho - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Kindred Hospital Ontario - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Scandia Amusement Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
San Antonio Hospital Foundation - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Chaffey College - 8.1 km / 5 mi
San Antonio Regional Hospital - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Museum of History and Art - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Victoria Gardens - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Auto Club Speedway - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Maloof Foundation for Arts & Crafts - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Los Angeles - Ontario Intl. Airport (ONT) - 4 km / 2.5 mi
San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.) - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
The preferred airport for Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga is Los Angeles - Ontario Intl. Airport (ONT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property only accepts credit cards for all onsite payments; cash is not accepted Prepaid gift cards are not accepted
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 500 per accommodation, per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: USD 50 for check-in between noon and 1:00 PM
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Free parking nearby
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Food and water bowls
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Dog exercise area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby