Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel in Baton Rouge, you'll be in the business district, a 2-minute drive from Mall of Louisiana and 8 minutes from Blue Bayou Waterpark. This 4-star hotel is 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Louisiana State University and 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Baton Rouge River Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Tallulah, a poolside restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Baton Rouge? This hotel has facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mall of Louisiana - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Perkins Rowe - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rural Life Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Rockstar Racing - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Sherwood South Shopping Center - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Gateway 12 Shopping Center - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Corporate Square Mall - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Sharp Road Park - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Nairn Drive Park - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Bon Carre Business Center - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Enchanted Mansion Doll Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Circle Bowl - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Blue Bayou Waterpark - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Theatre Baton Rouge - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel is Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan) - 24.5 km / 15.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Year Built - 2011
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- -Total number of rooms - 256
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms