With a stay at Hotel Mediteran Plava Laguna in Porec, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Aquacolors Porec and Porec Marina. This beach hotel is 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Rovinj Harbour and 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Katarina Island.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 332 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hotel Restaurant serving guests of Hotel Mediteran Plava Laguna. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brulo Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Episcopal Complex of the Euphrasian Basilica in the Historic Centre of Poreč - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Porec Marina - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Angels - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Decumanus Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Basilica of Euphrasius - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Aquacolors Porec - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Marafor Square - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Spadici Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dinopark Funtana - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Dusan Dzamonja Sculpture Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Vrsar Harbour - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Baredine Cave - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Lanterna Beach - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Church of St. Kate - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mediteran Plava Laguna is Pula (PUY) - 58.9 km / 36.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Croatian Tourism Association (HUT - Croatia) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.93 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.46 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.33 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.66 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 1 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Children's club (free)
- -Private beach nearby
- -Direct access to private beach
- -Number of restaurants - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible – no