Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in St. Barthelemy, Christopher Hotel is by the ocean, a 4-minute drive from Marigot Beach and 6 minutes from Grand Cul de Sac. This 5-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Lorient Beach and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Petit Cul de Sac Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at Taino, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours), and a ferry terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free valet parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas