With a stay at The Shilla Jeju in Seogwipo (Jungmun), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Jungmun Golf Club and Jeju Teddy Bear Museum. This 5-star resort is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Jeju Shinhwa World and 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Sanbangsan Mountain Tansan Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 429 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Grab a bite at Cheoniee, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at the bar/lounge, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jungmun Golf Club - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Jeju Teddy Bear Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
PLAY K-POP - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jungmun Saekdal Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yeomiji Botanical Garden - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pacific Land - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Cheonjeyeon Falls - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Jeju International Peace Center - 2 km / 1.3 mi
International Convention Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Jusangjeolli Cliff - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Yakchunsa Temples - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Lotte Skyhill Jeju Country Club - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Andeok Valley - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Seogwipo Astronomical Science & Culture Center - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Shilla Jeju is Jeju Intl. Airport (CJU) - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Children under 130 centimeters must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by an adult. Children under 19 years old are not allowed in the adult pool from 9 AM to midnight. Petit cabanas are only available for advance reservations.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The swimming pools are operated in hourly system from July 16 to September 30, 2020. All pool users are required to reserve a time slot at the front desk on the 1st floor before entering the pool area.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CESCO (S. Korea) and Clean & Safe Stay (Okura Nikko Hotels) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 55000 for adults and KRW 35000 for children (approximately)
- Futon bed fee: KRW 48400 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 48400.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Free parking nearby
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Indoor pool
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage