Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Hotel Mozart in Opatija, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Slatina Beach and Croatian Walk of Fame. This 5-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Maiden with the Seagull Statue and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Juraj Matija Sporer Art Pavilion.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Self parking fee: HRK 90.00 per night
- Pet fee: HRK 115 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: HRK 75 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: HRK 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: HRK 100
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 8.00 per person, per night for adults; HRK 4.00 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: HRK 7.00 per person, per night
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Free wired Internet