With a stay at Hotel Porto Azzurro in Sirmione, you'll be 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Scaliger Castle and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Center Aquaria Spa and Wellness Center. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Grotto of Catullus and 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Golf Club Paradiso del Garda.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary dial-up Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Provenza Cantine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Scaliger Castle - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Church of Santa Maria della Neve - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Santa Maria Maggiore - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Center Aquaria Spa and Wellness Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Church of San Pietro - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Grotto of Catullus - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Le Ninfee del Garda Water Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Jamaica Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Bracco Baldo Beach - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Tower of St. Martin - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Zenato Winery - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Desenzano Castle - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Roman Villa of Desenzano del Garda - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Cathedral of St. Mary Magdalene - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Valerio Catullo Airport (VRN) - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Gabriele D'Annuzio Airport (VBS) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Porto Azzurro is Valerio Catullo Airport (VRN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free parking nearby
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking
- -Distance from property (meters) - 100
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking