Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Viceroy Snowmass in Snowmass Village, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from Snowmass Mountain and 5 minutes by foot from Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center. This 5-star hotel is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Buttermilk Mountain and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Aspen Mountain.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 173 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, microwaves, and espresso makers. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Latin American cuisine at TORO Kitchen & Lounge, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 8 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Snowmass Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Anderson Ranch Arts Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Krabloonik Dogsled Rides - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Snowmass Club - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Snowmass Rodeo Grounds - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Aspen Golf and Tennis Club - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Holden Marolt Mining and Ranching Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Wheeler Stallard House Museum - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Aspen Recreation Center - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Harris Concert Hall - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Isis Theatre - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Mill Street Fountain - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Wheeler Opera House - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County) - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) - 108.1 km / 67.2 mi
The preferred airport for Viceroy Snowmass is Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Parcel deliveries will be accepted on behalf of guests for a storage fee of USD 5 per item for up to 5 days and USD 5 per item for each additional day. Any deliveries received after a guest's stay will be returned. The property cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 1.5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 44.16 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 45 for adults, USD 20 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Ski storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Pro shop
- -Wine release events
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 9000
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available