With a stay at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort in Avon (Beaver Creek), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Beaver Lake Trailhead and Chapel at Beaver Creek. This 4-star resort is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Vail Ski Resort and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Beaver Creek Nordic Center.Rooms
Stay in one of 45 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beaver Lake Trailhead - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chapel at Beaver Creek - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Beaver Creek Nordic Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Vilar Performing Arts Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Beaver Creek Hiking Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Beaver Creek Golf Course - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Beaver Creek Stables - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Beaver Creek Tennis Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Eagle Vail Golf Club - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Arrowhead Ski Area - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Vail Ski Resort - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Minturn Cellars - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Milhoan Studios and Gallery - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
St Patrick's Parish Church - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Adventure Ridge - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort is Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Avon exit 167. Enter the roundabout and continue left. You will be heading south, and should go back under I-70 , Continue straight on this road through 3 more roundabouts, after which you will see the entrance to Beaver Creek. At the third roundabout, take the 2nd exit toward the Beaver Creek Welcome Gate - Village Rd. Continue up Village Rd, toward Beaver Creek Village. 2.5 miles. Village Road turns into Elk Track lane. The Osprey at Beaver Creek is on the right, just after the skier bridge (Next to the Strawberry Park Ski Lift).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 38.85 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Ski storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Ski storage
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Fitness facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby