With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua in Nashua, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute drive of Merrimack Premium Outlets and Holman Stadium. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Daniel Webster College and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Greeley Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 230 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Speakers Corner, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nashua? This hotel has facilities measuring 11000 square feet (1022 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Daniel Webster College - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Holman Stadium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Florence Hyde Speare Memorial Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Greeley Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Foundation Medical Partners - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
The Cove - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Anheuser-Busch Brewery - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Merrimack Premium Outlets - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Mine Falls Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
St.Joseph Hospital - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Pheasant Lane Mall - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Green Meadow Golf Club - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Silver Lake State Park - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Benson Park - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Baboosic Lake Town Beach - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 53.3 km / 33.1 mi
Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal) - 55.3 km / 34.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua is Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 1 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Free parking nearby
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby