Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua in Nashua, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Merrimack Premium Outlets and Daniel Webster College. This hotel is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Mall of New Hampshire and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Holman Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Speakers Corner, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nashua? This hotel has facilities measuring 11000 square feet (1022 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Daniel Webster College - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Holman Stadium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Florence Hyde Speare Memorial Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Greeley Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Anheuser-Busch Brewery - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Merrimack Premium Outlets - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Mine Falls Park - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
The Cove - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Benson Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Silver Lake State Park - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Pheasant Lane Mall - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Green Meadow Golf Club - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Butterfly Place - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Andres Institute of Art - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Nashua River Rail Trail - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal) - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 52.3 km / 32.5 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 53.1 km / 33 mi
Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal) - 53.5 km / 33.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua is Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 1 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Hair salon
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Total number of rooms - 230
- -Year Built - 1987
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms