Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Radisson Narita in Tomisato, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Shisui Premium Outlets. This 4-star hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Sanrizuka Goryo Ranch Memorial Hall and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Taiheiyo Club Narita Course.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 490 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by California Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Tomisato? This hotel has facilities measuring 3584 square feet (333 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanrizuka Goryo Ranch Memorial Hall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Taiheiyo Club Narita Course - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Boso no Mura Open Air Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
National Museum of Japanese History - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Museum of Aeronautical Sciences - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Sakuranoyama Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Sakura-no-Yama Hill - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Narita Wholesale Market - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Kuriyama Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Museum of Aeronautical Sciences - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Narita Airport and Community Historical Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Narita Yokan Museum - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Narita Tourist Pavilion - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Narita Omotesando - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Naritasan Shinshoji Temple - 7 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Ibaraki (IBR) - 67.3 km / 41.8 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Narita is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. The airport shuttle leaves to the hotel from Narita Airport Terminal 1 (Stop No. 16) and Terminal 2 (Stop No. 33) in regular intervals from 7:40 AM-10:05 PM. The shuttle (surcharge) from Tokyo Station leaves to the hotel in hourly intervals from 7:20 AM-10:20 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JPY 5800
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JPY 5800
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2600 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4000.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club (free)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Conference space size (meters) - 333
- -Total number of rooms - 490
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3584
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Tennis on site