When you stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Stafford in Stone, you'll be in the suburbs and 11 minutes by car from Izaak Walton Cottage. This hotel is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Trentham Gardens and 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from Keele University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and sofa beds, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and ATM/banking services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ancient High House - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Izaak Walton Cottage - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Stafford Castle - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Cannock Chase Country Park - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Cannock Chase - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Shugborough Hall - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Trentham Monkey Forest - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Trentham Gardens - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Brindley Heath Country Park - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Parkhall Country Park - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Go Ape Cannock Chase - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Royal Stoke University Hospital - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Britannia Stadium - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Staffordshire University - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Keele University - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Stafford is Manchester Airport (MAN) - 85.9 km / 53.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Count on Us (Wyndham) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 30 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel