Located in Bristol, Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Aztec West Business Park and Showcase Cinema De Lux. This 4-star hotel is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from University of Bristol and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Southmead Hospital.Rooms
Stay in one of 68 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This hotel also features a picnic area and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, The Brasserie, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aztec West Business Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Southmead Hospital - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The Mall at Cribbs Causeway - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Thornbury Golf Centre - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Memorial Stadium (Memorial Ground) - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Thornbury Castle - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Showcase Cinema De Lux - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Old Market - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Blaise Castle - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Castle Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The Galleries Shopping Centre - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Broadmead Shopping Centre - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
St. Peters Church - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Chipping Sodbury Golf Club - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Baldwin Street - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel is Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available