Located in Haverhill, Hampton Inn Haverhill is in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Cedarland Fun Center and Winnekenni Castle. This hotel is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Merrimack College and 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Canobie Lake Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Haverhill? This hotel has 1104 square feet (103 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cedarland Fun Center - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Crystal Lake Golf Club - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Bradford Country Club - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Ski Bradford - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Atkinson Country Golf Course - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Winnekenni Castle - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and Museum - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Lawrence Heritage State Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Arlington Mill Reservoir - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Methuen Memorial Music Hall - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Lawrence Public Library - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
American Legion Beach - 13 km / 8.1 mi
America's Stonehenge - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Merrimack College - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Penguin Park - 16 km / 9.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 59.2 km / 36.8 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal) - 58 km / 36 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Haverhill is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tax ID - C0007141280. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 35 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (meters) - 103
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1104
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available