With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre, you'll be centrally located in Lincoln, a 2-minute drive from University of Lincoln and 9 minutes from Lincoln Castle. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Lincoln Cathedral and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Usher Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Great Room serving guests of Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Lincoln - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sincil Bank - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Usher Gallery - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Lincoln Cathedral - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Joseph Banks Conservatory - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Lincoln Castle - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Newport Arch - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Lincolnshire Showground - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
RAF Scampton Heritage Centre - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Woodside Wildlife & Falconry Park - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Pure Land Meditation Centre and Japanese Garden - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Lincoln Golf Club - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Goltho Gardens - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Toft Newton Reservoir - 23 km / 14.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
East Midlands (EMA) - 78.7 km / 48.9 mi
Hull (HUY-Humberside) - 54.5 km / 33.9 mi
Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood) - 62.7 km / 38.9 mi
Nottingham (NQT) - 62.1 km / 38.6 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Lincoln City Centre is East Midlands (EMA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 25.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Luggage storage
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available