Located in Oakham, Greetham Valley Hotel is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of The Rutland Falconry and Owl Centre and Woolsthorpe Manor. This golf hotel is 8 mi (12.8 km) from Rutland Water Nature Reserve and 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Burghley House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a golf course or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Barnsdale Gardens - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The Rutland Falconry and Owl Centre - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Oakham Castle - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Rutland Water Nature Reserve - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Woolsthorpe Manor - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Rutland Water Country Park - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Easton Walled Gardens - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Browne's Hospital and Museum - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Ellys Manor House - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Stamford Meadows - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Burghley House - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Burrough Hill Country Park - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Grimsthorpe Castle - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Lyddington Bede House - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Melton Park - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
East Midlands Airport (EMA) - 81.2 km / 50.5 mi
Nottingham (NQT) - 58.8 km / 36.5 mi
The preferred airport for Greetham Valley Hotel is East Midlands Airport (EMA).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 9 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Meeting rooms
- -Reception hall
- -Golf course on site
- -Golf lessons with a pro
- -Pro shop
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking