Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel in Birmingham, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute drive of Riverchase Galleria and The Summit. This hotel is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from University of Alabama-Birmingham and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Alabama Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 329 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a nightclub, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at MERKS TAVERN AND KITCHEN, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Birmingham? This hotel has facilities measuring 32000 square feet (2973 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riverchase Galleria - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Aldridge Gardens - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Moss Rock Preserve - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Pelham Civic Complex - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Regions Park - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Altadena Valley Golf and Country Club - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Birmingham Ballet - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Verizon Wireless Music Center - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Helena Amphitheater - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
The Summit - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Joe Tucker Park - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Oak Mountain State Park - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Alabama Men's Hall of Fame - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Samford University - 14.6 km / 9 mi
Penhale Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel is Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.) - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 5 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 18 for adults, USD 12 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free airport transportation
- -Business center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 15
- -Total number of rooms - 329
- -Conference space size (feet) - 32000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Valet parking (surcharge)