Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Warwick, Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Charlecote Park and Compton Verney. This 4-star hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Warwick Castle and 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Warwick Racecourse.Rooms
Stay in one of 197 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Oranges&Lemons Brasserie, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Warwick? This hotel has facilities measuring 9300 square feet (864 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charlecote Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Compton Verney - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Stratford Butterfly Farm - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Shakespeare Monument - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Guild Chapel - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Royal Shakespeare Theatre - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Swan Theatre - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
New Place - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Nash's House - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Courtyard Theatre - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
American Fountain - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Birthplace Museum - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Hall's Croft - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Holy Trinity Church - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Stratford-upon-Avon College - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham (BHX) - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 28.6 km / 17.7 mi
Oxford (OXF) - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa is Birmingham (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Health club
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 864
- -Number of meeting rooms - 22
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9300
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking