When you stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Trussville I-59 exit 141 in Trussville, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Birmingham Race Course and Cosby Lake Park. This hotel is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex and 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Alabama Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with king sofa beds. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Trussville? This hotel has 851 square feet (79 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cosby Lake Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Birmingham Race Course - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
St. Vincent's East - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Turkey Creek Nature Preserve - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Southern Museum of Flight - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Ruffner Mountain Nature Preserve - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
The Outlet Shops of Grand River - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Train Watching Platform - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Barber Motorsports Park - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Alabama Symphony Orchestra - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Avondale Brewing Company - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Liberty Park & Statue of Liberty Replica - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Sloss Furnaces - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Alabama Ballet - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Inn & Suites Trussville I-59 exit 141 is Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 2.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Conference space size (meters) - 79
- -Conference space size (feet) - 851
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available