Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Kalypso Cretan Village Resort & Spa in Agios Vasileios, you'll be on the waterfront and 10 minutes by car from Plakias Beach. This 4-star hotel is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Kourtaliotiko Gorge and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Preveli Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and sofa beds.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Greek cuisine at Main Restaurant Buffet, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. A complimentary breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), express check-in, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Agios Vasileios? This hotel has 1615 square feet (150 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plakias Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kourtaliotiko Gorge - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Preveli Beach - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Monastery of Preveli - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Spili Monastery - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Argiroupoli Springs - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Late Minoan Cemetery at Armenoi - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Patsos Gorge - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
University of Crete - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Frangokastello Venetian Fortress - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
Frangokastello Beach - 34.2 km / 21.3 mi
Kara Mousha Pasha Mosque - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Great Gate - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Valide Sultana Mosque - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Rethymnon Town Hall - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
The preferred airport for Kalypso Cretan Village Resort & Spa is Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis) - 99.1 km / 61.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (for 6 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0.00 (one-way), (up to 2 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach bar
- -On private beach
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 7
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- -Conference space size (meters) - 150
- -Total number of rooms - 122