Quality Hotel Stoke on Trent
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Quality Hotel Stoke on Trent, you'll be centrally located in Stoke-on-Trent, within a 15-minute drive of Trentham Gardens and Potteries Shopping Centre. This hotel is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Keele University and 15.9 mi (25.7 km) from Alton Towers.Rooms
Stay in one of 135 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Restaurant 66 or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Stoke-on-Trent? This hotel has facilities measuring 7610 square feet (707 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Regent Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Potteries Shopping Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Staffordshire University - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Vale Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Royal Stoke University Hospital - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Loomer Road Stadium - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Parkhall Country Park - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Britannia Stadium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Keele University - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Gladstone Pottery Museum - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Trentham Gardens - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Trentham Monkey Forest - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Biddulph Grange Garden - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Rudyard Lake - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Quality Hotel Stoke on Trent is Manchester (MAN) - 60.4 km / 37.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 1900
- -Total number of rooms - 135
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7610
- -Conference space size (meters) - 707
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms