Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Best Western Stoke on Trent City Centre Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Stoke-on-Trent, within a 15-minute drive of Keele University and Trentham Gardens. This hotel is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Alton Towers and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Potteries Shopping Centre.Rooms
Stay in one of 135 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Restaurant 66 or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Stoke-on-Trent? This hotel has facilities measuring 7610 square feet (707 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Regent Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Potteries Shopping Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Staffordshire University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Vale Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Royal Stoke University Hospital - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Loomer Road Stadium - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Keele University - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Parkhall Country Park - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Britannia Stadium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Gladstone Pottery Museum - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Trentham Gardens - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Trentham Monkey Forest - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Biddulph Grange Garden - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Rudyard Lake - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Stoke on Trent City Centre Hotel is Manchester (MAN) - 60.4 km / 37.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.50 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7610
- -Conference space size (meters) - 707
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking