With a stay at Aston Court Hotel in Derby, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Royal Derby Hospital and intu Derby. This hotel is 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from University of Nottingham and 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Donington Park Racing Circuit.Rooms
Stay in one of 55 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Cavendish, a restaurant which specializes in Italian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Derby? This hotel has facilities measuring 4241 square feet (394 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Intu Derby - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Derby Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Derby Museum and Art Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pride Park Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Derby Cathedral - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Derby Arena - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Derbyshire County Cricket Club - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University of Derby - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Wyvern Business Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Kedleston Hall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Royal Derby Hospital - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Elvaston Castle - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Melbourne Parish Church - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Melbourne Hall - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Denby Pottery - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The nearest airports are:
East Midlands (EMA) - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Nottingham (NQT) - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
The preferred airport for Aston Court Hotel is East Midlands (EMA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.50 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference space size (meters) - 394
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4241
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available