Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Heraklion, steps from Heraklion Archaeological Museum and 13 minutes by foot from Natural History Museum of Crete. This 4-star hotel is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Palace of Knossos and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from St. Titus Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy international cuisine at Cafe Capsis, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Heraklion? This hotel has 4650 square feet (432 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 9.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 9 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 October to 30 April:
- Swimming pool
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas