Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel places you in the heart of Heraklion, steps from Heraklion Archaeological Museum and Eleftherias Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from St. Titus Church (Agios Titos Cathedral) and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Museum of the Battle for Crete and National Resistance.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Cafe Capsis, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Heraklion? This hotel has facilities measuring 4650 square feet (432 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Heraklion Archaeological Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Eleftherias Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Heraklion Municipal Art Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of the Battle for Crete and National Resistance - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Morosini Fountain - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lions Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Heraklion Town Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Heraklion Loggia - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Titus Church (Agios Titos Cathedral) - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kornarou Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Koubes - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bembo Fountain - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vikelaia Municipal Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Heraklion Museum of Religious Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel is Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 October to 30 April:
- Swimming pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free valet parking
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 131
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4650
- -Year Built - 1966
- -Conference space size (meters) - 432