Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Fall River, Inn on the Lake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is on a lake, a 4-minute drive from Waverley Heritage Museum and 7 minutes from Bedford Place Mall. This beach hotel is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Laurie Provincial Park and 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Dartmouth Crossing.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Encore, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details. This property accepts credit cards only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 13.95 and CAD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per day
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and Christmas Eve (24 December):
- Dining venue
- Meeting facilities
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -On private beach
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet