Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Fall River, Inn on the Lake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is on a lake, a 4-minute drive from Waverley Heritage Museum and 7 minutes from Bedford Place Mall. This beach hotel is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Laurie Provincial Park and 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Dartmouth Crossing.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Encore, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waverley Heritage Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Laurie Provincial Park - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Bedford Place Mall - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Fish Hatchery Park - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Scott Manor House - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Atlantic Canada Aviation Museum - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Admiral Cove Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Aplaydia Indoor Playground - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Oakfield Provincial Park - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Dartmouth Crossing - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Dewolf Park - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Airlane Golf Club - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Albro Lake Park - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Mic Mac Mall - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Shubie Park - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
The preferred airport for Inn on the Lake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property accepts credit cards only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 13.95 and CAD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and Christmas Eve (24 December):
- Dining venue
- Meeting facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free airport transportation
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Computer station
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -On private beach
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 39
- -Year Built - 1972
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms