Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Ploen, Hotel Plöner See by Tulip Inn is on a lake, within a 10-minute drive of Museum des Kreises Ploen and Schlossgarten. This hotel is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from The Groom Oak and 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Langenrader Windmuehle.
Stay in one of 56 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Ploener Harfe serving guests of Hotel Plöner See by Tulip Inn. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.00 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Front desk (limited hours)