Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at IFA Graal-Müritz Hotel, Spa & Tagungen in Graal Mueritz, you'll be on the beach and 13 minutes by car from Klockenhagen Open-air Museum. This 4.5-star hotel is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Rostock Port and 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from Warnemunde Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Orangerie, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Graal Mueritz? This hotel has facilities measuring 2766 square feet (257 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Klockenhagen Open-air Museum - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Karl's Village of Discovery - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Rostock Town Gate - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Saint Mary's Church - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
German Amber Museum - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Gelbensande Hunting Castle - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Marina Warnemuende - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Rostock Port - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Marienkirche - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
IGA Park - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Kerkhofhaus - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Town Hall - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
New Market - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Shipbuilding and Maritime Museum - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Ahrenshoop Museum of Art - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
The preferred airport for IFA Graal-Müritz Hotel, Spa & Tagungen is Rostock (RLG-Laage) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 16-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Conference space
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free train station pickup
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 150
- -Conference space size (meters) - 257
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2766