With a stay at Fukuoka Backpackers Hostel in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Canal City Hakata and Marine Messe Fukuoka. This hostel is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Hakataza Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms have showers and slippers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Canal City Hakata - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tochoji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 74.2 km / 46.1 mi
The preferred airport for Fukuoka Backpackers Hostel is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Picnic area