With a stay at HOTEL ROUTE-INN HAKATA EKIMAE - Hakata Exit -, you'll be centrally located in Fukuoka, within a 10-minute drive of Canal City Hakata and Marine Messe Fukuoka. This hotel is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from PayPay Dome and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Hakataza Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hakata Bikura serving guests of HOTEL ROUTE-INN HAKATA EKIMAE - Hakata Exit -. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Jotenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tochoji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kushida Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 75 km / 46.6 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL ROUTE-INN HAKATA EKIMAE - Hakata Exit - is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel