Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Comfort Hotel Araraquara in Araraquara, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute drive of Shopping Jaragua and Botanical Garden Grove. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Araraquara City Hall and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Araraquara Pharmacy and Odontology Faculty.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Napoleao Cafe, a restaurant that specializes in Brazilian cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Pet fee: BRL 70 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 60.0 per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Pool umbrellas