With a stay at Nishitetsu Inn Kokura, you'll be centrally located in Kitakyushu, a 9-minute walk from Tanga Market and 12 minutes by foot from Riverwalk Kitakyushu. This hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Kokura Castle and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Mojiko Retro.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 570 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Nishitetsu Inn Kokura, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Kokura - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kitakyushu Manga Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tanga Market - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
West Japan General Exhibition Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Riverwalk Kitakyushu - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Zenrin Map Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kokura Castle - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Seicho Matsumoto Memorial - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Atago Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Itozu no mori Zoological Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kokura Racecourse - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kitakyushu City Art Museum - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Museum of Natural and Human History - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Kitakyushu Environment Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kitakyushu (KKJ) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Ube (UBJ-Yamaguchi - Ube) - 80.1 km / 49.7 mi
The preferred airport for Nishitetsu Inn Kokura is Kitakyushu (KKJ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 700 per night
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 700 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage