A stay at Toyo Hotel places you in the heart of Fukuoka, a 5-minute drive from Kushida Shrine and 5 minutes from Tochoji Temple. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Canal City Hakata and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Fukuoka Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 269 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at あんざ serving guests of Toyo Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Fukuoka? This hotel has 753 square feet (70 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Jotenji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tochoji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kushida Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 74.5 km / 46.3 mi
The preferred airport for Toyo Hotel is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Conference space size (meters) - 70
- -Conference space size (feet) - 753
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)