Dormy Inn Hakata Gion Natural Hot Spring
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Dormy Inn Hakata Gion Natural Hot Spring in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be steps from Hakata Machiya Folk Museum and 3 minutes by foot from Tochoji Temple. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Kushida Shrine and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Fukuoka Asian Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 257 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and slippers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at HATAGO serving guests of Dormy Inn Hakata Gion Natural Hot Spring. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1800.00 per day
Renovations and Closures
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shared microwave