Located in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), Dormy Inn Hakata Gion Natural Hot Spring is within a 15-minute walk of Canal City Hakata and Hakataza Theatre. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Port of Hakata.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 257 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, hair dryers, and slippers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at HATAGO serving guests of Dormy Inn Hakata Gion Natural Hot Spring. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zenshoji Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tochoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kushida Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Jotenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Reisen Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Canal City Hakata - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kitakyushu (KKJ) - 78 km / 48.5 mi
Fukuoka (FUK) - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 77.1 km / 47.9 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Hakata Gion Natural Hot Spring is Kitakyushu (KKJ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note: Air conditioning is not available from noon to 3 PM daily.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1800.00 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator